LAW, Prophets Time Line to the "Reformation" Jan. 26, 2022 gj
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Torah and the Prophets
Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
15) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17) And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4) But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6) And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
30 A.D. 70 A.D.
1 B.C.-A.D. 1
CHRIST is the "Reformation"
Hebrews 9:9 Which [was] a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
10) [Which stood] only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed [on them] until the time of reformation
TEMPLE leveled to the ground by Romans.
Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2) And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.